Thursday 20 December 2012

November photo a day finish

The End of Photo A Day

November is over. Which means the November photo a day is over. I failed in keeping up with posting my photos so I'm going to post the last ones here. At least I got it done before the end of the year right?

24. A sound you heard 

It's Sheldon Cooper! 

25. The sky

26. In the cupboard

This is the cupboard no one ever goes into...

27. Tree

A late night walk and sudden reminder that I'm supposed to take a photo means I surreptitiously snapped a photo of my neighbor's trees in the dark. I'm pretty sure someone saw me.

28. Vehicle

Cars in the parking lot.

29. Big

Er, I kinda slacked on this one. I'm a big fan of Rugrats though.


30. On the wall

Cracked paint on the wall.

So there you have it. The rest of November. If you are interested in seeing other photos of mine (some are pretty damn good if I do way so) you can follow my instagram here.



No comments:

Post a Comment